Friday, September 09, 2011

Penang Day 1 - Part 2

After happy n relaxing period on beach side, we heading to have char kwue teow (not nice at all, lucky u just share with my cousin). At first we planned to have fish porridge but the stall didn't open due to no fish supplied.

After disappointment meal, so I planned to have nap before we heading to dinner. We went dinner at Gurney Drive where all the tourists like to go there have dinner ( according to my Penang friend). But, locals won't like to go there cause there duper jam n the food just so so only.

We saw a funny kid that kept disturbing a guy who trying to earn money by letting ppl take pix with him, but the little kid kept go in front of him and said "u r a bad guy".
Wuhahaha......really brave kid

My Penang friend brought me to yau ceh hoh around Penang after my dinner. I was so super sleepy that time even I already did nap during evening.. Haha..
That's all my day 1 of Penang Trip

No comments: